We look forward to seeing everyone on Sunday, September 12!
Location: Northern Highlands Regional High School (Outside Turf and Grass Fields)
Dates: Sundays 11:30am-1pm September 12, 19, 26, October 3, 17, 24 and
Mondays 7:30pm-8:45pm September 13, 20, 27, October 4, 18
Below is some important information for the upcoming Fall Training:
- The schedule and information can be found at http://www.highlandsfieldhockey.com/Page.asp?n=161384&org=highlandsfieldhockey.com
- All training will be held at Northern Highlands in Allendale on the turf field or the lighted grass field (right next to the jv baseball field), if varsity sports need the turf.
- Please have the girls dress appropriately for the weather. Sneakers or turf shoes are the preferred footwear.
- Make sure your daughter brings LOTS of water with her. There will be no additional water available.
- Please do NOT send your daughter to practice if she is sick or does not feel well.
In terms of equipment, all players must have a stick, mouth guard and shin guards (soccer shin guards are fine). Goggles (lacrosse goggles are fine) are optional.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to ask! We look forward to seeing the girls on Sunday.